A full set of teeth replaced in only one day???
Usually, dental implant patients have to travel to different offices for various appointments, turning what could be a straightforward process into a long ordeal. For those who look in Boynton Beach for their dental implant needs, but live in another town, this can be especially inconvenient. Dr. Broggi offers a one-day surgery solution for dental implant patients who are in need of a fixed denture.
All-on-4 is a dental implant solution that allows for the placement of a fixed denture using only four dental implants. This particular implant placement eliminates the standard healing time that applies to other types of dental implants. Thus, the All-on-4 surgery procedure, when performed in an office with substantial staffing and resources, can be conducted in one day, making things much easier on dental implant patient.
The All-on-4 dental implant process has several parts. Eligible candidates can have the surgery in one day, but the at least one other appointment prior will be necessary prior to the surgery.
- The initial consultation visit where specific needs are addressed and a solution prescribed.
- 3D CAT Scanning and Cone Beam Scanning to aid in planning the surgery.
- Proper molds (impressions) are created for the dental implants to make the teeth for the patient.
- The patient is educated in the proper post-surgery care and upkeep.
- The day of surgery the implants are placed and new teeth are attached to the dental implants.
Dr. Broggi is able to conduct each of these parts of the process onsite, thus minimizing the number of trips the dental implant patient must take.
Unfortunately, the procedure will not be available for those patients requiring bone grafting or another surgical procedure before implants. This will be determined during the initial consultation.